Seaside High School (Oregon)
|Seaside High School|
|1901 N Holladay Drive
Seaside, Oregon, Clatsop County, 97138
|School district||Seaside School District|
|Number of students||475|
|Color(s)||Red, white, and Columbia blue |
|Athletics conference||OSAA Cowapa League 4A-1|
The high school is located right at the edge of the estuary between Seaside and Gearhart.
A school has been on the same location for about a century, but the current school was built in the early nineteen-fities.
Fall Sports: Football, Boys and Girls Soccer, Volleyball, and Cross Country. Winter Sports: Boys and Girls Basketball, Boys and Girls Swimming, Wrestling, and Dance Team Spring Sports: Baseball, Softball, Boys and Girls Golf, and Track and Field
National Honor Society, Key Club, Lettermans Club, Cheer Club, and Ham Radio/Tech Club
- "Oregon School Directory 2008-09". Oregon Department of Education. p. 139. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Calgary Stampeders - Team - Player Roster - Career". Retrieved 5 June 2010.
- "Seaside native Karl Marlantes follows up his celebrated novel 'Matterhorn'". OregonLive.com. 10 September 2011. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|