From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seat can refer to:
- Car seat
- Infant car seat, for children in a car
- Airline seat
- Ejection seat, rescue seat in an aircraft
- Jump seat, auxiliary seat in a vehicle
- Left seat, pilot in command's seat
- Right seat, co-pilot's seat
- Saddle, a type of seat used on the backs of animals, bicycles (seebicycle seat), etc.
- Buttocks, the part of the body on which one sits
A place or office of authority:
- Chair (official), a seat of office, authority, or dignity
- Legislative seat, a membership in a parliament or other legislature
- Seat (legal entity), indicating where the headquarters of the entity are located
- An administrative centre, the capital city of an administrative region, such as:
- Country seat, a place in the country
- Throne, the original seat of authority from which others may be derived
- Seat (territorial-administrative unit) territorial-administrative unit in the medieval Hungarian Kingdom
- SEAT, the Spanish car manufacturer, now owned by the Volkswagen Group (AG)
- Rebour, a French car manufacturer building cars in the early twentieth century, sold as Catalonia S.E.A.T. (Sociedad Española de Automóviles y Transportes)
- Southeast Area Transit, a bus agency in Connecticut.
- Seat Pagine Gialle, the Italian Yellow Pages group
- Single Engine Air Tanker, a type of aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.