From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Seattle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seattle may also refer to:
- "Seattle" (song)
- "Seattle", a 1987 single by Public Image Limited from their album Happy?
- "Seattle" (The Brighton Port Authority song), 2008
- "Seattle", the opening piece in Avishai Cohen's 2008 album Gently Disturbed.
- Seattle (album), a 1969 album by Perry Como
- USS Seattle, two ships of the United States Navy
- Chief Seattle, Native American leader for whom the city was named
- Seattle University, a Jesuit Catholic university in the city
- Seattle Redhawks, this university's athletic program
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport, an American airport located in SeaTac, Washington
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.