Sebastian Conran (b. 1956) is a British designer.
Conran was educated at Bryanston School in Dorset, southern England. He then studied industrial design engineering at the Central School of Art and Design in London. Subsequently he worked with the punk band The Clash, designing clothes, posters, promotional material, record sleeves, and stage sets.
Conran established Sebastian Conran Associates (SCA), a product and brand development consultancy in 1986 and in 1992 started a separate design partnership with Tom Dixon, another designer. From 1999, he headed product and branding design in Studio Conran under Conran & Partners, part of the Conran Group (led by his father Sir Terence Conran). In 2008, he re-established the design company Sebastian Conran Associates as Managing Director, based in west London.
- Lynda Relph-Knight, Sebastian Conran leaves Conran & Partners. Design Week, 23 September 2009.
- Sebastian Conran: Managing Director, Studio Conran, Design Council, UK.
- Sebastian Conran is reappointed a Trustee of the Design Museum, Press release, Design Museum, London, UK, November 2008
- About Us / History of Conran / Family / Sebastian
- Sebastian Conran Associates website
- Sebastian Conran, LinkedIn
- Studio Conran
- Conran & Partners
- Conran Group
- Sebastian Conran designed kitchen knives
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|