|Maintained by Compania Națională de Autostrăzi și Drumuri Naționale din România|
|Length:||0.00 km (0.00 mi)
70 km (43 mi) planned
28.7 km (17.8 mi) under construction
|From:||Sebeș (Junction with A1)|
|To:||Turda (Junction with A3)|
|Roads in Romania|
The Sebeș–Turda Motorway (Romanian: Autostrada Sebeș–Turda) is a under construction motorway in the central-western part of Romania which will connect the motorways A1 and A3, between the cities of Sebeș and Turda, also providing access to Alba Iulia and Aiud. It is planned to be 70 km long, with a total cost of 420 million euro, which is financed in proportion of 85% from the European funds, the rest of 15% being insured from the state budget. The motorway will be divided in four sections and the works will begin in 2014. It will reportedly have the A10 designation. Works for lots 3 and 4 began on 20 May and the other two lots execution term will begin in June or July.
The construction is split into the following four segments, the contracts for which have been awarded in December 2013:
- Lot 1: 17.0 km, from the highway entrance near the interchange with the A1 motorway at Sebeș to Paraul Iovului, awarded to the building consortium of Impregilo SpA & Salini SpA, for a cost of 539,488,704 lei.
- Lot 2: 24.3 km, from Paraul Iovului to Aiud, awarded to building consortium of RCM Costruzioni SRL, Imob Lux Construct SRL, Consinit SRL, Societatea de Constructii Napoca SA, Impresa Ferrara SNC Di Angela & Rossella Ferrara, T Dancor Romconstruct SRL, Shelter Construct SRL, Associazione Cooperativa Muratori & Affini Ravenna SCPA, Schiavo & C. SpA, Eurocerad International SRL, for a cost of 460,019,270 lei.
- Lot 3: 12.5 km, from Aiud to the Decea interchange, awarded to the building consortium of Tirrena Scavi SpA and Societa Italiana per Condotte d'Acqua SpA, for a cost of 420,511,921 lei.
- Lot 4: 16.3 km, from the Decea interchange to the interchange with the A3 motorway near Turda, awarded to Porr Construct SRL and Porr Bau GmbH, for a cost of 470,004,894 lei.
The results of the award have been challenged by some of the companies not winning the bid in early January 2014, and construction work might thus be delayed.
|Exits and buildings (Northbound)|
|Sebeș – Turda (70 km)|
|km 0||Sebeș North|
|km 8||Alba Iulia|
|km 16||Alba Iulia North||Note: only in the plans for an Expressway, might not be built|
|km 26||Teiuş, Blaj|
|km 53||Decea, Unirea, Ocna Mureş||Note: only in the plans for an Expressway, might not be built|
- "Licitație pentru autostrada Sebeș-Turda. Proiectul a fost împărțit în patru loturi". Adevărul. 22 July 2013.
- "Toate ofertele depuse pentru autostrada Sebes-Turda". Hotnews. 5 November 2013.
- "AUTOSTRADA SEBEȘ-TURDA: Au început lucrările pe loturile 3 și 4, faza de proiectare, de la intrarea în Aiud până la Turda". Alba24. 20 May 2014.
- "Autostrada 10 Sebes-Turda" (in Romanian). 130km.ro. Retrieved 2013-12-24.
- "Autostrada Sebeș-Turda: Demararea lucrărilor amânată cu câteva luni din cauza contestațiilor". Unirea. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- Collection of news articles about the motorway
- Map of the planned motorway route
- Detailed planning documentation