From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Second City or The Second City may refer to:
- The second largest city in a country. See: List of largest cities and second largest cities by country
- Chicago was the second largest city in the United States for most of the twentieth century until being overtaken by Los Angeles
- Toronto used to be the second largest city in Canada until it surpassed Montreal in the 1970s
- Birmingham and Manchester both sometimes known as the Second city of the United Kingdom
- Glasgow, used to be known as "the Second City of the British Empire"
- The Second City, an improvisational comedy troupe
- Mercenary: The Second City, an expansion pack for the 1985 home computer game Mercenary
- An episode from The Dresden Files
- Second City derby, an Association football rivalry between Aston Villa and Birmingham City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.