Second Fiddle (1957 film)
Second Fiddle is a 1957 British comedy film directed by Maurice Elvey and starring Adrienne Corri, Thorley Walters, Lisa Gastoni and Richard Wattis. The film was produced by Robert Dunbar for Act Films Ltd.
Second Fiddle was missing from the BFI National Archive, and was listed as one of the British Film Institute's "75 Most Wanted" lost films. BFI's update on the list reveals that the film is now found and commercially available on DVD.
- Adrienne Corri as Deborah
- Thorley Walters as Charles
- Lisa Gastoni as Pauline
- Richard Wattis as Bill Turner
- Bill Fraser as Nixon
- Aud Johansen as Greta
- Madoline Thomas as Fenny
- Brian Nissen as Jack Carter
- Ryck Rydon as Chuck
- Jill Melford as Dolly
- Joy Webster as Joan
- Dino Galvani as Dino
- Johnny Briggs as Jimmy
- Launce Maraschal as Pontifex
- Frederick Piper as Potter
- Beckett Bould as General
- Action! Fifty Years in the Life of a Union. Published: 1983 (UK). Publisher: ACTT. ISBN 0 9508993 0 5. ACT Films Limited - Ralph Bond p81 (producer listed as Robert Dunbar)
- "Second Fiddle / BFI Most Wanted". British Film Institute.
- Josephine Botting (4 April 2014). "BFI Most Wanted: our discoveries so far". British Film Institute.
|This article related to a British film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 1950s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|