Secret agent (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A secret agent is a spy, a covert agent engaged in espionage.
Secret agent may also refer to:
- The Secret Agent (1907), a 1907 novel by Joseph Conrad
Films and television
- Secret Agent (1936 film), directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- Secret Agent (animated short) (1943), the last of Paramount's "Superman" cartoon shorts
- Secret Agent (1947 film), a 1947 Russian film by Boris Barnet
- The Secret Agent (1996 film), based on the novel by Joseph Conrad
- The Secret Agent (documentary) (2004), a documentary by BBC-TV about the British National Party
- Danger Man, a 1960s British television series, the second, hour-long version of which was retitled Secret Agent for U.S. broadcasts
- Secret Agent (Chick Corea album) (1978)
- Secret Agent (Robin Gibb album) (1984)
- Secret Agent (Judie Tzuke album) (1998)
- "Secret Agent" (song), a 1984 song by Robin Gibb from the album of the same name
- "The Secret Agent", a song from the album Electric Tepee by Hawkwind
- Secret Agent, a James Bond-themed Internet radio channel on SomaFM
- Secret Agent (video game), a 1992 computer game by Apogee Software
- Sly Spy, a 1989 arcade game, known outside the U.S. as Secret Agent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Secret agent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.