|Look up secretary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A secretary is an administrative support worker.
Secretary may also refer to the following:
- Minister (government), a head of the government department and often a member of the Cabinet
- One of the diplomatic ranks
- Secretary to the President of the United States
- Private Secretary to the Sovereign (United Kingdom)
Political party positions
A branch head official of most Communist and Socialist political parties. The highest rank official of the party is usually titled General Secretary or First Secretary.
Officials in an organization
- Secretary (club), the head of an organization's day-to-day administration
- Company secretary, a senior, usually board level, position in a private or public company
- Private Secretary, a personal secretary to a person of high rank
- Secretary Bird, an African bird of prey
- Secretary desk, a desk with a hinged surface
- The Secretary, poem by Matthew Prior written at The Hague, in 1696
- The Secretary, poem by Peter Redgrove
Film and TV
- Secretary (2002 film), a 2002 erotic romance film directed by Steven Shainberg and starring Maggie Gyllenhaal James Spader
- Secretary (1976 film), Telugu film by K.S. Prakash Rao, from the novel by Yaddanapoodi Sulochana Rani, starring Akkineni Nageshwara Rao, Vanisri, Satyanarayana Kaikala 
- The Secretary (1938 film), Hindi film
- The Secretary (1995 film), directed Andrew Lane (film producer) Graham Flashner, Mel Harris, Sheila Kelley, Barry Bostwick
- Private Secretary (TV series), an American situation comedy starring Ann Sothern
- "The Secretary (Seinfeld)", episode #95 of Seinfeld (Season 6)
- "Secretary", song by Betty Wright 1974
- "Secretary", song by Gregory Isaacs 1979
- "The Secretary", song by Sailor (band) 1990
- "Secretary" song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Secretary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.