From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up security in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Security is the degree of protection against danger, damage, loss, and crime.
Security may also refer to:
- Security of person, a human right guaranteed by the United Nations in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Juridical security, also called legal security
- Computer security
- Information security
- Energy security
- Physical security
- In finance
- Security (finance), a financial instrument
- A security interest in a financial transaction (in law and business)
- In arts and entertainment
- "Security", a song by the Freestylers
- "Security", a song by Etta James off her album Tell Mama
- "Security", a song by Royce da 5'9" in tribute to deceased rapper Proof from his 5th studio album Success Is Certain
- Security (album), a 1982 studio album by Peter Gabriel
- "Security" (The Unit), an episode of the television series The Unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.