From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Seda, SEDA, seda, or séda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seda or SEDA may refer to:
- Seda Demir (born 1994), Turkish ice hockey player
- Seda Sayan (born 1964), Turkish pop singer
- Seda Tokatlıoğlu (born 1986), Turkish volleyball player
- Seda Yörükler (born 1984), Turkisk handballer
- Heriberto Seda (born 1967), American serial killer
- "Seda" (song), by the Foo Fighters
- Staff and Educational Development Association, a professional association of university staff developers
- Staged event-driven architecture, an Internet server software architecture
- Standby Equity Distribution Agreement, a financing agreement
- Safe and Effective Drug Act, a bill proposed in the United States House of Representatives in 2004
- Seeing Eye Dogs Australia, an Australian organisation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.