From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sedition Act may refer to:
- Alien and Sedition Acts, including the Sedition Act of 1798, laws passed by the United States Congress
- Sedition Act 1661, an English statute that largely relates to treason
- Sedition Act of 1918, also passed by the United States Congress
- Sedition Act (Malaysia), a law in Malaysia
- Sedition Act (Singapore), a law in Singapore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.