From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seduction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seduction generally is the process of enticing a reluctant person to lead astray, as from duty, rectitude, or the like; to corrupt, to persuade or induce to engage in sexual behavior.
Seduction may also refer to:
- La seduzione, a 1973 Italian film
- Seduction (1981 film), a 1981 Mexican film
- Seduction (2013 film), a 2013 Filipino film
- Seduction: The Cruel Woman, 1985 German film
- Seduction (band), American dance music group
- Seduction (Boney James album), 1995
- Seduction (Frank Sinatra album), 2009
- Seduction (The Danse Society album), 1982
- Seduction (2004 play), play by Jack Heifner
- San Diego Seduction, Legends Football League team
- Seduction (tort), a civil wrong in common law legal systems
- Streethawk: A Seduction, 2001 album by Destroyer
- "Seducción", 2005 single by Thália
- The Seduction (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Seduction"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.