From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seebach can be any of the following:
- Seebach, Baden-Württemberg: a town in the district of Ortenau in Baden-Württemberg in Germany
- Seebach, Thuringia: a municipality in the Wartburgkreis district in Thuringia in Germany
- Seebach, Bas-Rhin: a municipality in the Département Bas-Rhin in France
- Seebach (Zürich): a quarter of the city of Zürich in Switzerland
- Seebach (Unstrut) a river in Thuringia in Germany
- Dieter Seebach, German chemist
- Karl Seebach (1912 -2007), German mathematician
- Marie Seebach (1830– 1897), German actress
- Tommy Seebach (1949 - 2003), Danish musician
- Rasmus Seebach (b. 1980), Danish musician, son of Tommy Seebach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.