From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seeing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word seeing can mean more than one thing:
- In common usage, the word means visual perception
- Astronomical seeing, the blurring effects of air turbulence in the atmosphere
- In the occult seeing refers to "the sight" or the ability to see auras or to predict the future; see fortune-telling
- Seeing (novel), the English title of José Saramago's 2004 novel Ensaio sobre a Lucidez
- "Seeing", a song on the Moby Grape album Moby Grape '69
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.