|Elevation||1,180 m (3,870 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Seeta, sometimes wrongly spelled as Seta, is a township in Uganda.
Seeta is located inside Mukono Town and is situated on the main highway (A-109) between Kampala and Jinja, on the Kampala-Jinja Highway. It is located approximately 18 kilometres (11 mi), by road, east of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city. This location is in Mukono District, Central Uganda. The coordinates of Seeta are:00 19 30N, 32 42 45E (Latitude:0.3650; Longitude:32.7125).
The population of Seeta is not known at this time.
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the township or close to its borders:
- Namilyango Road - The road starts at the Kampala-Jinja Highway and leads south to the village of Namilyango
- Bukerere Road - The road starts at the Kampala-Jinja Highway and leads north towards Bukerere
- The offices and printing press of Red Pepper Publications - Producers of the weekly tabloid, The Red Pepper.
- Namanve Coca-cola Factory - Located in neighboring Namanve
- Rwenzori Mineral Water Bottling Company - Manufacture bottled water and other beverages
- Ridar Hotel - A private lodging facility on Namilyango Road
- Jactor Supermarket - A supermarket at the junction of Kampala-Jinja Highway and Namilyango Road.
- Seeta High School - A private, mixed, day and residential high school
- Seeta Vocational Institute - A private day and residential vocational school on Bukerere Road.
- Sanit East Africa on Bukerere Road