From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Seeta Devi)
|Look up Sita or sita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sita is the wife of Rama in the ancient Hindu epic Ramayana.
Sita, Seetha, or SITA may also refer to:
- Sita (singer) (born 1980), Dutch pop singer
- Sita Chan (1987–2013), Hong Kong singer and actress
- Seetha Hallett (born 1979), British TV presenter
- Seetha Doraiswamy (born 1926), Jalatharangam and Carnatic Musician
- Kasirayi Sita (born 1978), Zimbabwean long-distance runner
- Seetha (actress), Tamil film actress
- Sita, Favorite wife of Bhagat Raja Pipaji
- Sita Devi Former queen of Baroda.
- Seeta Devi an Indian actress.
- Sita Devi Former queen of Kapurthala
- Sita Devi Boudel A Napel politician.
- Seeta (1933 film), 1933 film by Sisir Bhaduri
- Seeta (1934 film), 1934 film by Debaki Bose that was featured in the 2nd Venice International Film Festival
- Seeta (1960 film), Malayalam language film
- Seeta, Uganda, a township in Uganda
- Sita, a village in Spermezeu Commune, Bistriţa-Năsăud County, Romania
- SITA (IT company), a multinational aviation information technology company
- SITA (waste management company), a waste management subsidiary of the French multinational company Suez
- SITA UK, the UK arm of SITA waste management
- Sita Air, an airline based in Sinamangal Ward, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Sita Buslines, a bus operator in Melbourne, Australia
- Sītā, a goddess of land fertility appealed to in passing in Rigveda book 4 hymn 57 line 6
- 244 Sita, an asteroid
- Swedish interactive thresholding algorithm or SITA, a test to determine visual field loss in eyes
- Search incident to arrest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.