From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Segments)
|Look up segment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Segment may mean:
- The divisions found in the internal section of a citrus fruit
- Market segment, the smaller subgroups comprising a market
- Segmentation (memory), the division of computer memory into segments
- Image segment created in computer vision
- String segment, the substring of a pattern delimited by two don't cares or one don't care and beginning or end of the pattern
- Network segment, a part of a larger computer network
- A protocol data unit of the transport layer in computing, e.g. TCP segment
- Line segment, part of a line that is bounded by two end points
- Circular segment, the area which is "cut off" from the rest of the circle by a secant or a chord
- Spherical segment, is a portion of a sphere cut off by a pair of parallel planes
- Segmentation (biology), a repeated part of the metazoan body
- Segment (linguistics), a discrete unit of speech
- Segment (rocketry), a controlled rocket motor burn of specified duration
- All pages beginning with "Segment"
- All pages with titles containing "Segment"
- Seg (disambiguation)
- Segmentation (disambiguation)
- Part (disambiguation)
- Division (disambiguation)
- Section (disambiguation)
- Subdivision (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Segment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.