Seigi no Mikata
|Seigi no Mikata|
|Written by||Hijiri Chiaki|
|Original run||2004 – 2008|
|Directed by||Satoru Nakajima|
|Original run||July 9, 2008 – September 10, 2008|
Seigi no Mikata (正義の味方?, Ally of Justice) is a story first published by Shueisha as a manga by Hijiri Chiaki, and then made into a short-running TV drama in 2008 by Nihon Television, directed by Satoru Nakajima. The story is about a 15-year-old girl named Yoko, who is being tormented by her older sister Makiko. Only Yoko and her parents know her sister's true nature, while other people are fooled by her unbelievable good luck.
15-year-old Yoko is constantly tormented by her self-centered and fiendish older sister Makiko, who works for a government office after having graduated from a famous university. But despite her ill nature, Makiko's actions tend to somehow make things better for those around her, causing others to praise her as an "ally of justice."
Because of her sister's attitude, Yoko longs to be free. She decides to get her sister married so she will move out. However her plan backfires. There is also a boy called Riku who always teases her because he has a major crush on her. He becomes one of her closest confidants.
Makiko eventually reveals her true nature to her husband, Naoki, who decides to get a divorce. Meanwhile a close friend of Riku's, Chika, tells Yoko that he is about to move away. Her friends attempt to get Yoko to confess through a live T.V. program, but her sister storms in and starts yelling at her, right before Yoko confessed and when she (Makiko) is taken away by security.
A few days, Naoki and his parents arrive to talk with Makiko. As the divorce is about to be finalized, Makiko tells everyone that she is pregnant and the divorce is cancelled as they think the only reason she was distant and mean was because she was pregnant. Later, yoko asks Naoki if he knows that her sister is a demon and Naoki tells Yoko that he likes that "demonic" side because it is the real her. The series ends with Yoko finally talking to Riku before he went to Osaka and Makiko giving birth to a baby. Yoko is the one left caring for it.
- Shida Mirai - Nakata Yoko
- Yu Yamada - Nakata Makiko / Yoshikawa Makiko
- Osamu Mukai - Yoshikawa Naoki
- Hongo Kanata - Okamoto Riku
- Takizawa Saori - Yamashita Midori
- Irie Jingi - Komori Taichi (Jyanbo)
- Nishiuchi Mariya - Moriyama Chika
- Nakamura Shizuka - Komatsu Kyoko
- Shimura Rena - Shimazaki Mai
- Ishii Mieko - Horita Arisa
- Sano Shiro - Nakata Goro
- Tanaka Yoshiko - Nakata Haruko
- Tokui Yuu - Nogami Koichiro
- Original writing (manga): Seigi no Mikata by Hijiri Chiaki
- Screenwriters: Ouki Shizuka(ep1-3,5,7,9-10), Seki Erika (ep4,8), Fukuma Masahiro(ep6)
- Producers: Tsugiya Hisashi, Okubo Tomomi
- Directors: Nakajima Satoru(ep1-2,5,7,9-10), Abe Yuichi(ep3-4,6,8)
- Music: Konishi Yasuharu
- Official TV drama site (Japanese)
|This anime-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|