From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seixal may refer to:
- Seixal, Cape Verde, a village in the municipality of São Vicente, island of São Vicente
- Seixal Municipality, a municipality in the district of Setúbal
- Seixal (parish), a civil parish of the municipality of Seixal
- In the archipelago of Madeira
- Seixal (Porto Moniz), a civil parish in the municipality of Porto Moniz
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.