From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seizure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seizure may refer to:
- Epileptic seizure, caused by abnormal, rhythmic discharges of cortical neurons
- Non-epileptic seizure, which mimics epileptic seizure but has a different cause
- Convulsion, a synonym for seizure
- Search and seizure, the legal removal of property
- The act of a communications circuit going off-hook
- Seizure (film), a 1974 film by Oliver Stone
- Seizure (Cook novel), a 2003 novel by Robin Cook
- Seizure (Reichs novel), a novel by Kathy Reichs
- "Seizure", a season one episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Seizures (album), a 2009 studio album by Kisschasy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.