Sekal Has to Die
Sekal Has to Die (Czech: Je třeba zabít Sekala, Polish: Zabić Sekala) is a 1998 Czech film directed by Vladimír Michálek. It was the Czech Republic's submission to the 71st Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- Bogusław Linda as Ivan Sekal
- Olaf Lubaszenko as Jura Baran
- Agnieszka Sitek as Agnieszka
- Jiří Bartoška as Priest
- Vlasta Chramostová as Mari
- L'udovít Cittel as Runt
- Cinema of the Czech Republic
- List of Czech submissions for Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "List of Czech submissions for Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film". Czech Film and Television Academy. Retrieved 2008-06-29.
|This article related to a Czech film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|