From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sele may refer to:
- Sele, Norway, two villages with this name in Øygarden, Norway
- Sele, West Sussex, an English hamlet
- Sele Priory, a Benedictine monastery in modern day Upper Beeding, West Sussex
- Sele, Turkey, a Turkish village in Kailar in Ottoman times
- Şələ, Azerbaijan
- Seleucia (Susiana), an ancient city now in Iran formerly called Sele
- Zell, Carinthia, the Slovene name
- Sele, Burkina Faso, a village in the Ouéleni Department of Burkina Fase.
- Sele (river), in southwestern Italy
People with the surname Sele:
- Aaron Sele, American baseball player
- Baron Saye and Sele, an aristocratic title (the family surname is Fiennes)
See also: short name for Eromosele (name derived from Esan Tribe (located in Edo state) from the Country of Nigeria)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.