From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up selectivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selectivity may refer to:
- Selectivity (electronic), in radio transmission
- Binding selectivity, in pharmacology
- Functional selectivity, in pharmacology
- Socioemotional selectivity theory, in social psychology
- Reactivity–selectivity principle, in chemistry
- Stereoselectivity, in organic chemistry
- Natural selection, in biology
- Sensitivity and specificity, in statistical theory
- Discrimination, the ability to distinguish small differences
- Choice, making a selection among options
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.