From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A selector can be:
- "Selector" music scheduling software for radio stations created by Radio Computing Services
- Selector (disc jockey), a Reggae DJ (who selects music to play)
- A DNA probe used in the selector-technique (used in molecular diagnostics)
- A special kind of switch used in computers to connect multiple lines (I/O) to a single line. A related component is the multiplexer. Both components are used in the execution of conditional logic such as memory addressing and device selection and signaling
- A person who made a selection of crown land in Australia under 19th century land legislation
- Selector (sport), a member of a panel that chooses players for a sports team
- A person who chooses which performances will enter professional theater festivals.
- The Selecter, a UK ska band
- A device found on selective fire firearms
- A CSS selector, which determines how style rules are applied to a document.
- Selector, a song from the Babylon (2002) album by Skindred.
- A string identifying a method name in the Objective-C programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.