From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Selena (Selena Quintanilla-Pérez, 1971–1995) was a Mexican American singer.
Selena may also refer to:
Named for Selena Quintanilla-Pérez
- Selena (album), her debut album
- Selena (film), a 1997 American biographical drama film about her
- Selena (soundtrack), a soundtrack album to the film
- Selena Etc., a South Texas-based boutique, salon, and clothing store she built
- Selena Sloan Butler (1872–1964) founder and first president of the National Congress of Colored Parents and Teachers Association and co-founder of the National Parent-Teacher Association
- Selena Fox (born 1949), Wiccan priestess and activist
- Selena Gomez (born 1992), American singer and actress
- Selena Li (born 1981), Hong Kong actress and beauty contestant
- Selena Roberts (born 1966), American sponsors and sportswriter
- Selena Royle (1904–1983), American actress
- Selena M. Salcedo, American soldier convicted of assaulting an Afghan prisoner who later died
- Selena Steele (born 1961), American exotic dancer and pornographic actress
- Selena Tan, Singaporean actress
- Selena Cross, from the novel Peyton Place, Return to Peyton Place and their film adaptations
- Selena (28 Days Later), from the film 28 Days Later
- Selena (moth), a genus of moths.
- Selena Auditorium, part of the American Bank Center entertainment complex in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Selena, Illinois
- Selena, Belize, a village in Cayo District, Belize
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.