From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up selenite, selenitic, or selenitical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selenite may refer to:
Substances containing selenium
- A selenium-containing anion or ionic compound with the SeO32− anion:
- Selenite broth, an enrichment medium for the isolation of Salmonella species
- Selenite (mineral), a variety of gypsum (CaSO4·2H2O)
- Selenites is a synonym of Zophos, a genus of land snails in the family Haplotrematidae
- Selenite Range, a mountain range in Pershing County, Nevada
- Selenite, a fictional native inhabitant of the Moon; see Selene and The First Men in the Moon
- Selenitic Age, a fictional place in the game Myst
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selenite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.