Self control (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Self-Control)
Self-control is the motivation to control oneself.
|Look up self control in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Self control or Self Control may also refer to:
- Self Control, a 1984 album by Laura Branigan
- "Self Control", the title song from the album
- Self Control (film), 1938 Donald Duck film
- Self Control (Dukes song), a 2010 single from New Zealand rock band, Dukes
- Self-Control, the title of a novel by Mary Brunton, Scottish novelist, included in Dale Spender's work Mothers of the Novel: 100 Good Female Novelists before Jane Austen
- No Self Control (album), by The Planet Smashers
- "No Self Control" (The Pillows song)
- "No Self Control" (Peter Gabriel song)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.