From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Self-management may refer to:
- Personal development
- Workers' self-management, a form of organizational management based on self-directed work processes
- Self-managed economy, a type of socialist economic system dominated by self-managed enterprises
- Self-management (computer science), the process by which computer systems will (one day) manage their own operation
- Self care, individual control of health care
- Self management, control of actions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Self-management.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.