From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Self-propelled may refer to
- Human-powered transport, humans moving themselves (and their cargo) via their own muscle energy
- Machines that power their own movement:
- Automobile (from auto- + mobile, "self-moving")
- Locomotive (from loco- + motive, "moving from its current place")
- Multiple units, self-propelled train carriages
- Self-propelled artillery
- Self-propelled modular transporter
- Leonardo's self-propelled cart
- Self-propelled barge T-36
- Any other machine with its own dedicated motor, engine, tractor, or truck to provide motion
- Self-propelled particles, a model for studying the motion of swarms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.