From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up self-realization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Self-realization is a self-awakening.
Self-realization may also refer to:
- Self-Realization Fellowship, worldwide spiritual organization founded by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Atman jnana, the Hindu concept that knowledge that one's self is identical with Brahman
- God-realization (Meher Baba), a state of self-realization described by Meher Baba
- Sahaja Yoga, self-realization occurs when the Kundalini crosses the Sahasrara chakra
- Psychosynthesis, an original approach to psychology that was developed by Roberto Assagioli
- Liberation from samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth (reincarnation), called Moksha in Hinduism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.