From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term self-regulation can signify:
- Emotional self-regulation
- Homeostasis, in systems theory
- Self-control, in sociology / psychology
- Self-regulated learning, in educational psychology
- Self-regulation theory (SRT), a system of conscious personal health management
- Self-regulatory organization, in business and finance
- Self-policing, a form of self-regulation
- Self regulating variable resistance cables used for Trace_heating.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.