From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up self or self- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The self is an individual person as the object of his or her own reflective consciousness.
- Self (album), an album by Quintessence
- Self, an album by Paul Kalkbrenner
- Self (band), an American alternative rock band
- Self (company), a Swedish motor vehicle manufacturer
- self (computer science), a keyword in many object-oriented programming languages
- Self (magazine), an American women's magazine
- Self (novel), a 1996 Canadian novel
- Self (programming language), an object-oriented programming language based on the concept of prototypes
- Self (sculpture), an ongoing art project
- Self (surname), a surname
- Self in Jungian psychology, the total integration of the individual psyche; the ultimate goal of individuation
- Solar Electric Light Fund, an international development aid organization
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.