Self-made man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Self Made Man)
A self-made man is a poor man who becomes successful through hard work.
The phrase may also refer to:
- Self-Made Man (book), an autobiographical book by Norah Vincent
- "Self Made Man" (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), an episode of the television series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- "Self Made Man", song by Ersel Hickey B-side of "Bluebirds Over The Mountain"
- "Self Made Man", by Morcheeba composed by Skye Edwards from album Blood Like Lemonade 2010
- "Self Made Man", by Howlin Rain composed by Howlin' Rain from album The Russian Wilds 2012
- "Self Made Man", by John Hartford composed by John Hartford from Iron Mountain Depot/Radio John
- "Self Made Man", by Montgomery Gentry composed by Jay Knowles & Wynn Varble, from album Tattoos & Scars 1999
- "Self Made Man", by Michael Schenker from the album Flying God 2002
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Self-made man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.