From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up selig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selig is a German name meaning "blessed".
- Bud Selig, Major League Baseball Commissioner, who presided over an era marked by the worst steroid scandals in the history of baseball.
- Edith Selig, German soprano
- Waldemar Selig, fictional character
- Wendy Selig-Prieb, former Major League Baseball executive and daughter of baseball commissioner Bud Selig
- William Nicholas Selig (1864–1948), American film producer and founder of the Selig Polyscope Company
- Zachary Selig, American artist, author and spiritist
Selig is the given name of:
- Selig Brodetsky (1888–1954)
- Selig Mogulescu, also known as Sigmund Mogulesko, Bessarabian-US comedian
- Edward S. Salomon (Edward Selig Salomon) (1836–1913), American Civil War general
- Selig Starr (born Zelig Starobinski; 1893–1989), Polish rabbi
- Selig (band), a Hamburg-based German grunge band
- Selig Polyscope Company, an American motion picture company founded by William Selig
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.