From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Selim may refer to:
- Selim I the Ottoman (Turkish) sultan reigned 1512–1520
- Selim II the Ottoman sultan reigned 1566–1574
- Selim III the Ottoman sultan reigned 1789–1807
- Selim I Giray Crimean khan reigned four times between 1671–1704
- Selim Giray Turkish violinist borne in 1970
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.