From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This waterfall of the river Seljalandsá drops 60 metres (200 ft) over the cliffs of the former coastline. It is possible to go behind the waterfall.
Seljalandsfoss at sunset. Near Hvolsvöllur in South Iceland.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:Seljalandsfoss.|
- Great photos from islandsmyndir.is
- Photos from ICELANDPHOTOBLOG.COM
- Seljalandsfoss at the IMDb
- Photo from Onexposure (1x.com)
- Seljalandsfoss panoramic virtual tour
|This Iceland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|