From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Selmer can refer to:
- Conn-Selmer, manufacturer and distributor of musical instruments for concert bands, marching bands and orchestras
- Henri Selmer Paris, musical instrument company
- The Selmer Company, former company and today a part of Conn-Selmer
- Christian August Selmer, Norwegian lawyer and statesman
- Elisabeth Schweigaard Selmer, Norwegian judge and politician
- Ernst S. Selmer, Norwegian mathematician
- Ernst W. Selmer, Norwegian phoneticist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.