From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the three-letter abbreviation, see SEN (disambiguation).
|Look up sen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sen may refer to:
- Etymologically related to the English word cent; a hundredth of the following currencies:
- Etymologically unrelated to the English word cent; a hundredth of the following currency:
- La Banda de SEN (born 1984), Venezuelan musician and actor
- Şen, a Turkish surname
- Sen (surname), a Bengali surname
- Senhime (1597–1666), or Princess Sen, eldest daughter of the shogun Tokugawa Hidetada
- London Southend Airport, UK, IATA airport code
- Sen, Abadan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sen, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sen, Yazd, a village in Yazd Province, Iran
- Sen, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Sen (go), a handicapping term in the game go
- Sen., an abbreviation for the title Senator
- Sen, The name Yubaba gives Chihiro after she steals Chihiro's name in Spirited Away
- The sen or rope, a unit of Thai measurement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.