From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the three-letter abbreviation, see SEN (disambiguation).
|Look up sen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sen may refer to:
- Etymologically related to the English word cent; a hundredth of the following currencies:
- Etymologically unrelated to the English word cent; a hundredth of the following currency:
- La Banda de SEN, musician and actor, born Anthony Sandoval
- Şen, Turkish surname
- Sen (surname), a Bengali name
- Hun Sen, Prime Minister of Cambodia
- Senhime, also known as Princess Sen, eldest daughter of the shogun Tokugawa Hidetada
- London Southend Airport, UK, IATA airport code
- Sen, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sen, Abadan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Sen, Yazd, a village in Yazd Province, Iran
- Sen, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Sen., an abbreviation for the title Senator
- Sen, Yorkshire Dialect for the word "self"
- Sen, The name Yubaba gives Chihiro after she steals Chihiro's name in Spirited Away
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.