Sendai Rinkai Railway
The Sendai Rinkai Railway (仙台臨海鉄道 Sendai Rinkai Tetsudō?, "Sendai Seaside Railway") is the freight only railway company in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. The third sector company was founded in 1970. Its lines transport containers or petroleum between Tōhoku Main Line and the industrial area of Port of Sendai.
- Rinkai Main Line (臨海本線, "Seaside Main Line")
- Rikuzan-Sannō — Sendai-Kitakō: 5.4 km / 3.3 mi.
- Sendai Futō Line (仙台埠頭線 "Sendai Pier Line")
- Sendaikō — Sendai-Futō: 1.6 km / 1.0 mi.
- Sendai Nishikō Line (仙台西港線 "Sendai West Port Line")
- Sendaikō — Sendai-Nishikō: 2.0 km / 1.2 mi.
- (Japanese) Official website
|This article about a Japanese railway corporation or company-related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|