From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sengoku period was a time of nearly constant military conflict in Japan from the middle 15th to the early 17th century.
Sengoku may also refer to
- Sengoku (surname), a Japanese surname
- Sengoku (1991 video game), a series of arcade fighting games for the Neo-Geo
- Sengoku (2011 video game), a videogame for Microsoft Windows
- Sengoku Rance, an eroge by Alice Soft
- Sengoku (role-playing game), a role-playing game book by Mark Arsenault and Anthony J. Bryant
- Sengoku (One Piece), a character in the anime One Piece
- Sengoku Ace, an arcade shooting game by Psikyo
- The Warring States period in China (in Japanese)
- Sengoku clan, a family of daimyo in Edo period Japan
- Sengoku (MMA), a mixed-martial arts event organized by World Victory Road
- Sengoku Station, a metro station on the Toei Mita Line in Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sengoku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.