A seniors centre is a place where older adults can congregate to fulfill many of their social, physical, emotional, and intellectual needs. In the United States, many towns have a seniors centre that are usually locally funded, though some may receive state and federal monies.
Seniors centre may also refer to:
- 411 Seniors Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Bernard Betel Centre for Creative Living, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Cummings Jewish Centre for Seniors, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Greenwich Town Hall, Greenwich, Connecticut, United States.
- Old Post Office (Iowa City, Iowa), Iowa City, Iowa, United States.
- Senior Center for the Arts, Inc., Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
- Joseph, M (2011). Continuing Education in Senior Centers: A Handbook. Amazon. ISBN 978-1-4564-0943-2. Retrieved 10/14/2011.
- Williams and Downs (1984). Educational Activity Programs for Older Adults. Haworth.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.