From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Senkaku can refer to:
- Senkaku Islands, disputed territory named "Diaoyu" or "Diaoyutai Islands" in Chinese, also known as "Pinnacle Islands", administered by Japan.
- Senkaku (priest) (仙覚?, 1203 – c. 1273), a Japanese Buddhist priest
- Yasui Senkaku (安井仙角?, 1700–1737), the head of the Yasui school of Go, which was established in 1612
- Senkaku Jinja (尖閣神社?) a shinto sanctuary
- Senkaku, a fictional character in a Japanese manga series, Rurouni Kenshin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.