From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sensitively, sensitiveness, sensitivities, or sensitivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sensitivity may refer to:
- Sensitivity (human), the strength of physical or emotional reaction in people
- Sensitivity, the ability of an organism or organ to respond to external stimuli
- Sensitivity (control systems), variations in process dynamics and control systems
- Sensitivity (electronics)
- Sensitivity (explosives), the degree to which an explosive can be initiated by impact, heat or friction
- Sensitivity (instrument), it refers to the smaller signal that certain instrument can measure.
- "Sensitivity" (song), a song by rhythm and blues singer Ralph Tresvant
- "Sensitivity" (Shapeshifters song), the fourth single from music group Shapeshifters
- Sensitivity and specificity, statistical measures of the performance of binary classification tests
- Allergic sensitivity, the strength of a reaction to an allergy
- Information sensitivity
- Sensitivity analysis
- Film speed, film's sensitivity to light
- "Sensitized", a song by Kylie Minogue from X
- All pages with titles containing "Sensitivity"
- Resistance (ecology) also a way of referring to sensitivity in an ecological context.
- Sensitization (disambiguation)
- Sensitizer (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sensitivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.