From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sensory (disambiguation))
|Look up sensory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sensory may refer to:
- Sensory ecology, how organisms obtain information about their environment
- Sensory neuron, nerve cell responsible for transmitting information about external stimuli
- Sensory perception, the process of acquiring and interpreting sensory information
- Sensory receptor, a structure that recognizes external stimuli
- Sensory system, part of the nervous system of organisms
- Parting of the Sensory, a song by Modest Mouse on their fifth studio album We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank
- Sensory Overload Records, a British underground hip-hop record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.