From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sentient or sentient in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sentient may refer to:
- Sentience, the ability to perceive subjectively
- Sentient (video game), a videogame developed by Psygnosis in 1997 for the PlayStation and PC
- Sentient computing, a form of ubiquitous computing which uses sensors to perceive its environment and react accordingly
- Sentient Information Systems, a Dutch software company specialized in data mining
- Sentient diet, also referred to as Sattvic diet
- Sentients, an alien race from Hot Wheels Battle Force 5
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.