|Address||Bujeon-dong, Busanjin District, Busan
|Line(s)||Line 1 and Line 2|
|Platforms||● Line 1: 2
● Line 2: 1
|Tracks||● Line 1: 2
● Line 2: 2
|Opened||● Line 1: July 19, 1985
● Line 2: June 30, 1999
|Station code||● Line 1: 119
● Line 2: 219
|Operator||Busan Transportation Corporation|
Seomyeon Station is a station of the Busan Metro Line 1 and Line 2 located in Bujeon-dong, Busanjin District, Busan. Seomyeon Station is an underground station which is connected to the Lotte World Underground Shopping Center of Busan main branch of Lotte Department Store since December 1995, Judith Teahwa, also known as the present name of Teahwa Department Store on Daehyun Primall, an underground complex and Seomyeon Underground Shopping Center since August 1985.
- Kim, Seonhan (1995-12-07). "롯데백화점 부산점, 8일 개점" [Busan branch of Lotte Department Store, will open on 8th]. Naver (in Korean) (Seoul: Yonhap). Retrieved 2014-02-08.
- Ok, Cheol (1996-02-27). "부산 롯데월드 스카이프라자 개장" [Open the Skyplaza of Busan Lotte World]. Naver (in Korean) (Seoul: Yonhap). Retrieved 2014-02-08.
- Choi, Hyegyu (2011-09-07). "화장품 브랜드숍 '서면 대전(大戰)' 점입가경" [Seomyeon major war of cosmetic brand shops is getting out of hand]. Busan.com (in Korean) (Seoul: Busan Ilbo). Retrieved 2014-02-08.
- "서면지하상가" [Seomyeon Underground Shopping Center] (in Korean). Busan Merchant Association. Retrieved 2014-02-08.
- Cyber station information, Line 1 from Busan Transportation Corporation (Korean)
- Cyber station information, Line 2 from Busan Transportation Corporation (Korean)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seomyeon Station.|