|Look up separability in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Separable differential equations
- Separable extension in field theory (mathematics)
- Separable polynomials
- Separable sigma algebras in measure theory
- Separable spaces in topology
- Separable states / Separability Principle in quantum mechanics, states without quantum entanglement
- Separable goods in economics
- Linear separability in geometry
- separable filters in image processing, e.g. Gaussian blur
In arbitration law, separability describes the principle that an arbitration clause is considered separate from the contract in which it is contained.
In chemical engineering, separability refers to the efficacy with which particles can be separated in a separation process. This is correlated with the degree of difference between the physical or chemical properties of the species to be separated.
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.