From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up separator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Separator can refer to:
- A mechanical device to separate fluids and solids, like
- Community separator, a term of urban planning
- Separator (electricity), a porous or ion-conducting barrier used to separate anode and cathode in electrochemical systems, also known as diaphragm
- Planar separator theorem, a theorem in graph theory
- Vertex separator, a notion in graph theory
- Geometric separator, a line that separates a set of geometric shapes to two subsets.
- A mathematical sign used to separate the integer part from the fractional part of a number. For example, the decimal point and the binary point
- A synonym of delimiter in computer parlance
- Orthodontic spacer, also known as orthodontic separators
- Four of the C0 and C1 control codes used in digital character encoding
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.