From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sepia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sepia may refer to:
- Sepia (genus), a genus of cuttlefish
- Cephalopod ink, a dark pigment released into water by Sepia cuttlefish
Media and entertainment
- Sepia (magazine), an African Americans focused Photojournalism magazine
- "Sepia" (song), a song by the Manic Street Preachers
- Sepia, a 2001 album by Coco Mbassi
- Sepia (album) by Takahashi Yu
- "Sepia", a song by Paul Oakenfold on the album Perfecto Presents Ibiza
- Sepia, a character in the sci-fi anime Fight! Iczer One
- A series of records from the Decca record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.